Hog Roast Hopeman’s whole roasted pig is something to be very excited about, with its theatre aspect of your guests being able to see a whole pig and indulging into heavenly pulled pork, scrumptious stuffing and tempting crackling enjoyed in a soft bap, it’s completely delicious!
Some people wonder whether a hog roast roll will be enough food for their guests, so look for some accompanying dishes. Hog Roast Hopeman provides a range of side dishes that guests can enjoy.
- Mixed salad, fresh medley of lettuces with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery, and spring onions.
- Crunchy homemade coleslaw, white cabbage, shredded carrots, sliced red onions mixed in mayonnaise with added lemon zest for extra flavour!
- Italian-inspired cherry tomato and buffalo mozzarella with fresh basil leaves and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil finished with a sprinkling of rock salt.
- Classic Caesar salad, crunchy gem lettuce with shavings of Parmigiano-Reggiano salt and pepper croutons, Caesar dressing and anchovies.
- Greek salad, a mixture of black and green olives, sliced red onions, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, topped with flavorous feta cheese
- Thai salad, medley of colour with carrots, peppers, cucumber, cabbage and bean sprouts finished with a drizzle of peanut infused olive oil and a squirt of lime juice.
- New potatoes served in a blanket of herbed-butter, completely moreish!
- Garlic and thyme infused roasted new potatoes, they smell and taste divine making your guests tummies rumble in anticipation!
- Roast potatoes, nice and crispy on the outside and lovely and fluffy on the inside, how it should be!
- Chips, something simple yet indulgent, guests are aways thrilled to see chips on the menu!
- Sweet potato fries, a tasty treat following the rules of roast potatoes being crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside
Above are the most popular choices that Hog Roast Hopeman sees as additions, some menu’s already include salads and potato options so have a look at what you want before you book.